Monday 5 December 2011

Fera Verto

I like planning outings with the group. Everyone is so cooperative, helpful and organised so I don't stress and worry too much. And they don't make me feel like the organiser so not all decisions and stuff are put on me. As Elaine and I's late birthday outing sort of thing, we went to Taronga Zoo despite the weather. It's okay, I told everyone beforehand to arm themselves with umbrellas, raincoats, gumboots, goggles, shields and tents. In reality, we only had two umbrellas and a few hoodies amongst eight people.

 photo FeraVerto1_zpsc23fecad.jpg  photo FeraVerto2_zpseb476e64.jpg

We spent the day playing 'Where's Wally?' with the red pandas, getting jealous of the length of giraffes' eyelashes, staring in fascination at the amount of poop that came out of a stag's butt, feeling disappointed that a basilisk is just a tiny lizard and laughing at pouty gorillas in the rain.

 photo FeraVerto3_zps125e7a8d.jpg

We had to wait forever on the port for the ferry to go home. Only when we realised it was swaying and rocking, some of the others started to feel seasick. I think it's a mental thing.

 photo FeraVerto4_zps6295d099.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment