Sunday 11 September 2011

Comis

I finished reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky and I honestly don't know how I feel about the book. Usually when I read, I must finish it all in one go so I stayed up till 4am. I don't like to eat or sleep because it'll ruin the whole experience for me. It was a bad idea though because I ended up lying in bed for an hour trying to understand the ending and I wanted someone to discuss it with, but I don't think anyone would like the idea of me waking them up at such a ridiculous hour just to discuss a book!

 photo Comis_zpsc6e72722.jpg

Straight after I woke up, I texted Annie because she was the one who told me about the book and made me confused about the definition of a wallflower. She once called me "the sweetest wallflower" and I wondered why she called me "the sweetest cabbage" and now I keep laughing at myself for it.

Now I'm just horrified and shocked because it's such a turn of events in the last few pages. I know it's strange, but I keep sitting here wondering where and how Charlie is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment