Highlights of the night:
- Earning my respect through eating seven and a half churros because I was forced to finish it while everyone died.
- Vivienne trying to drink two cups at a time and ended up spilling it on herself. She tried to cover it up by classily dabbing her lips.
- Jenna and her “life changing” stack by nearly falling into the harbour, but managed to save her free drink.
- Desiree’s little speech calling for group hugs and having a sentimental harbour side moment.
- Vivienne teaching me to run like a lady - Flick your hair and gracefully turn your head in the process.
- Elaine asking Vivienne if she’s ever seen her “peenor.”
- Jocelyn losing balance on the train and ended up half falling and half sitting on a stranger.